Monday, May 28

Dancing with the Stars

Wow I really never thought I'd go to as star-studded party as I did on Saturday night. There were so many famous people there. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, the drummer from Deaf Leopard, a Dixie Chick, Princess Diana, the Devil herself, Dirty Sanchez and David Bain! It was just amazing. Everyone got along really well though, and nobody seemed to be worried about grabbing the limelight. Celebrity hookup alert: I hear Princess Di liked the look of David Bain, but I'm guessing she does have a thing for men with big ears... In fact I think they might have even gone home together...














3 Comments:

At 5/29/2007 11:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they had a three some with paris?

 
At 5/29/2007 10:36 pm, Blogger annam said...

Deaf Leopard???

You all look special. Just special.

 
At 5/30/2007 1:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha me fail English? Unpossible. K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home