Tuesday, July 3

Simon Wiesenthal. Sniff.

From a rant about a bad flick to a rant about an amazing one. Tim and I watched the first of the Film Fest ones that I'm reviewing, called I Have Not Forgotten You, about Simon Wiesenthal, the Nazi hunter. I know there have been millions of films/documentaries about the Holocaust but this one still managed to amaze me - he's got a fascinating life story and I hadn't ever read much about him before. Well worth a watch if you want a film which stays with you for a long time after you've watched it. I was bawling my eyes out by the end of it. This isn't saying much I guess. I tend to cry in all good books and films. And when watching strangers say goodbye at airports. And when lonely people call talkback. And when Jessica Simpson makes a movie. But still, this was truly tear-jerking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home