Tuesday, November 21

It's my first post. Be gentle





Well i've been told i should add to OUR blog site. Being my first post i was told the rules, no boobies or anything dodgy. So it's taken me 3 days to come up with the following sentences. (Also please note i take a total and complete disregard for spelling and gramma. if it's spelt wrong or makes no sense, tough i think you'll live and if you do happen to have a corenery due my bad spelling i've just found out you should ring 112. It gets you through faster apperently.)

Well we've just come back from a great weekend up north at a camp ground in whananaki. Had wicked weather, with the sun burning us all till we looked like red crayfish, which coincendently is what we had for dinner care of Mr Daniel Renall. Kelly was stoked cause it was her first taste of the little critters. Me and Red built a sand castle we can happily say was the biggest we have created in our sand building carreers.
I'm finally back at work full time and am waiting for my exam results. The guts are getting better. Been running around and playing soccer for the last week.

Also been growing a mow for MoVember to Kelly's discust. It's also why this month is called NO-vember. If you don't have a clue why i'm growing it go to the following website. All will be explained www.movember.com.au/nz/home and if you want to sponser me my rego is 30294.

CU
Tim

3 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 6:27 pm, Blogger Kelly Bree (and Tim Burnie) said...

Boy the journalist in me is freaking out right now... I will get over it though :) Good to see you blogging honey!

 
At 12/05/2006 3:11 am, Blogger Katy and Grant said...

me again,

heard its congrats on the exam results. hope the hangover wasnt too painful. :)

 
At 12/20/2012 9:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buyquetiapine]seroquel mood stabilizer
[/url]seroquel 25 mg cpr
seroquel drug interactions
buy seroquel 25mg
ketipinor nukahtaminen
seroquel (quetiapine) 200 mg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home