Thursday, October 19

James Morrison!



I had an exciting day yesterday. I went and interviewed this hot British singer/songwriter James Morrison. He's all the rage at the moment and his album is amazing. It was quite cool - we went along to a new swanky hotel, the Quadrant, in the city and interviewed him in his hotel room. He was really lovely and having a grand time in New Zealand. Last night was the New Zealand Music Awards so he picked a good time to come. So now I get to cut the video together and play around with our editing software - that should be interesting! Haven't done it since university. Anyway, just wanted to tell you about meeting this raging spunk (don't tell Timmy, I already have) and doing my first real interview (Sorry Red!) in about 18 months! Fun times. I'll post the video if it doesn't look like a three-year-old was let loose on it. Let's face it, that's highly likely...

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 6:34 am, Blogger Kelly Bree (and Tim Burnie) said...

He was far from annoying! You know me, don't have the greatest record with Englishmen, but he was really lovely! I thought he'd be a bit James Bluntish but I was wrong, mofo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home