Wednesday, November 1

Entering The 'Terrible Twos'

Well it's crazy to think but Tim and I turned two yesterday. Very exciting. He was bogged down in exams so we're celebrating tonight when they're over. Yay! He's been working so hard so it will be a relief for him to walk out of that last exam.

I bought him a skateboard for our anniversary which could prove disasterous. I hope I don't put him back in hospital! We gave it a go on the drive last night but let's just say we're not ready to turn pro just yet.

Anyway to get all cheesy on you guys (it is the theme of this blog after all) I must say that the last two years have been the most fun and special of my wee life and that I'm so glad Tim and I got blind drunk and 'bumped' into each other in the tackiest pub in Auckland :) I thoroughly recommend this form of speed dating he he. Happy Anniversary Timothy Burnie!

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 3:21 am, Blogger Katy and Grant said...

Congrats you two,
I love hearing how people get it together, especially if it involves booze, tacky pubs and wandering hands. teehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home