Thursday, June 29

Latest Photos

First up: Martina's birthday as he turns real old and celebrates in style. Also a big yay time to have Danielle Bell and Hugot back in the land of the long white cloud. Then we have a bit more baby fun with Zach and my cousin Becks and my Nan. Finally some dress-up madness as we farewell Michael and Rebecca. In case it's not obvious, Tim is a fairy, I'm a prom queen, Vicky went as a granny, Red was a pirate, Beka a firefighter and Edward was Evil Knievel in an amazing outfit his sister made!












5 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 11:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah just for sticking up that shocker of me I hereby proclaim that in the next day or two www.shandyinacan.com will have a stunner of Miss Bre

martin*

 
At 6/29/2006 11:09 am, Blogger Kelly Bree (and Tim Burnie) said...

I'm not worried. I've looked ugly in the past.

 
At 6/29/2006 9:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For wearing women wear bro

 
At 7/05/2006 10:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golly, that baby costume is mighty convincing...

 
At 8/15/2006 7:17 pm, Blogger Katy and Grant said...

nice to see my bro has a feminine side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home